DPP established a publication division to accommodate the needs of stakeholders involved in politics and government, as well as in other fields. The publication is intended to contribute to the development of knowledge and dissemination of research results.
Department of Politics and Government
Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
Universitas Gadjah Mada
To realize DPP’s vision and mission, PolGov—as the research division of DPP—try to become a superior research institution. To that end, a publication division has been established to accommodate the needs of stakeholders involved in politics and government, as well as in other fields. The publication is intended to contribute to the development of knowledge and dissemination of research results. DPP publishes the works of lecturers, research teams, students (from selected undergraduate and postgraduate theses), as well as monographs and journals.
DPP and PolGov also publish academic journals that accommodate researchers, professionals, activists, and students, to contribute to the development of political and government scientific discourse. DPP through PolGov manages the PCD Journal (Power, Conflict, and Democracy) which opens up opportunities for writers from various countries to contribute. On a national scale, DPP has a PolGov Journal that targets writers from students, researchers, and professionals in Indonesia.
Various steps must be taken by individuals/institutions who wish to publish books with PolGov, including:
- Manuscripts are sent via email@example.com
- After the manuscript is received, the manuscript is reviewed by the PolGov editorial team for 1-3 months. This study is intended to identify whether the text is in accordance with PolGov’s vision and mission.
- If a manuscript is accepted by PolGov, it will go through a publication process: contract drafting, language editing, proofreading, layout, and printing. If the manuscript is rejected, it is returned to the author.
For journal publishing, the procedures to be followed are:
- Manuscripts are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for PCD Journal and email@example.com for PolGov Journal.
- After the manuscript is received, it is followed by an internal review process by the editorial team to determine the manuscript with the focus and scope of the PCD Journal and PolGov Journal.
- Then proceed with a review process by experts according to the theme of the manuscript.
- The whole process of publishing the manuscript takes 2-3 months.
- The conditions for writing manuscripts and online submissions can be made by visiting the website https://jurnal.ugm.ac.id/v3/POLGOV and https://jurnal.ugm.ac.id/v3/PCD
Manuscript Acceptance Period:
- PCD Journal
First edition: January – June
Second edition: July – December
- PolGov . Journal
First issue: February – July
Second edition: August – January
- Books & Monographs:
January – December (All Year)